Job Title: Customer Service / Support Specialist
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: HND, BSC, MSC
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
You will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Support (Daniel Idogun).
As a Customer Support Executive, you would be responsible for handling general support emails sent during and after business hours.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. Our main focus is the support ticket queue, live chat and email support, but you will also be responsible for leading individual projects/initiatives outside of the queue as the need arises.
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team where you’re supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
- High level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Available to work full-time.
- Ability to respond to international/foreign clients.
Nice to Haves
- Good phone etiquette.
- Basic knowledge of Tech.
- Good sales person.
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support chats and calls during and after business hours.
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering team as needed
- Client invoicing
- Coordinating with the founders to provide innovative ideas on products.
Tools We Use
You will be trained on how to use these tools to get the job done.